Palace of Auburn Hills

Palace of Auburn Hills

6 Championship Drive
W side of Lapeer Rd
N of Walton Blvd

Auburn Hills MI 48326-1753 USA
(248) 377-0100

 
 

[Palace of Auburn Hills website]

 

geo: 42.697042,-83.242050
[street map / directions]
[interactive street view]
[bird's eye view]

 
'The Palace' was designed by Rossetti Architects and opened in 1988. The original address was 3777 Lapeer Road, and was changed to 1 Championship Boulevard when The Detroit Pistons won the NBA championship in 1989. The address was changed each time a Palace team won the NBA or WNBA championship. The current address reflects three championships won by The Detroit Pistons, and three by The Detroit Shock.

Shop for official Detroit Pistons team gear and authentic collectibles at NBAStore.com
 

[show map & street view]



tickets

 
free counters