Ford-MacNichol House

 

2610 Biddle Avenue
SW corner of Biddle and Vinewood
Wyandotte MI 48192 USA
(734) 324-7284

[Ford-MacNichol House website]

geo: 42.207402,-83.148898
[street map / directions]
[interactive street view]
[bird's eye view]

 
This Victorian-era house was designed in the Queen Anne style by architects Malcomson & Higginbotham and built in 1896. Also known as the George P. MacNichol House, it was designated a Michigan State Historic Site in 1973 and listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1984. It now serves as the main exhibit building of Wyandotte Museums.
 

[show map & street view]